The Daily*10 Challenge
Daily*10 Workout Challenge
FACT: Top 3 reasons why the average American gains excess body fat because:
1. Procrastination (I’ll start my workout program tomorrow…)
2. Inconsistency (I get in my workouts on the weekends and on Monday, but by the middle of the week, I’m too tired)
3. Ineffective workouts (Just getting on a cardio machine for 45 minutes is NOT effective for fat loss…it’s proven)
CONSISTENCY IS KEY TO AVOIDING WEIGHT GAIN!
- Wake up every morning and get your daily workout that you can do anywhere, any time of day, for any fitness level.
Each Daily*10 workout:
- Will be sent to you directly by text message and email daily by 5am EST (*you can opt to only receive the program by email if you prefer. *standard text messages apply depending on your carrier)
- Will give you 3-4 specific exercises to target your entire body (Legs, Arms, Abs + Cardio)
- Will take you 10-15 minutes a day (you can always repeat the workout to get in a longer workout if you want a bonus burn!!)
- Can be modified for any fitness level from the “need-to-get-into-shape” to the fitness fanatic!
Here is why the Daily*10 Workout Challenge works:
- 10 minutes of my Daily*10 Challenge workout = approximately 200+ extra calories burned
- 200 extra calories burned per day = 1400 calories extra calories burned per week
- 1400 extra calories burned per week = 8400+ extra calories burned between Thanksgiving and New Year’s
- 1 pound of fat = 3500 calories
- 8400+ calories = AT LEAST 2.45 pounds+ of fat potentially lost or avoided
Where: Anywhere you are! Workouts will be text messaged and emailed directly to you and be posted to our exclusive membership site!
Get an awesome, fat-burning Body Project challenge workout daily – perfect for your busy schedule to keep you on track!
No gym necessary (but how easy would it be to take your workout on your cell phone to the gym with you)!
Get your workout sent directly to you for ONLY $19 a month!!
(That’s just about 60 CENTS A DAY!)
Don’t wait until January 1st to set your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight (AGAIN)!
Have a plan. Be accountable.
Give yourself a chance to succeed!