Body Project in 2011…And what is to come!
2011 was an amazing year for Body Project and as we celebrate our 5th anniversary on January 31st, I wanted to share with all of you my warmest and sincerest thanks for being a part of our journey to transform women’s lives.
Watch this video from our annual Holiday Soiree…where we all change out of our sweaty workout clothes, dress up, enjoy good food and drink and have fun with some of the people who are a part of Body Project.
2012 will be a big year for Body Project…find out what we did in 2011 and stay tuned for what is ahead for us…we’re excited to have you a part of it!
Here is my presentation at our Holiday Soiree 2011…what a great night! (It’s a little long…so I won’t be offended if you want to fast-forward some parts!)
And here are a few things to get excited about in 2012 (well…the ones I can divulge!)
- New and more customizable Body Project Boot Camp programs and services at our West Windsor, Robbinsville and Bordentown, New Jersey locations
- The launch of our Daily*10 Done-For-You Daily Workout program you can do anywhere, anytime
- The official launch of Body Project Lifestyle - not everyone knows we’re more than just a fitness company…we’re so much more…
- A new and VERY improved Body Project website – completely interactive with more resources and info than ever!
- The grand opening of the Body Project Lifestyle Boutique- we will be opening our new BP Headquarters in Central New Jersey where you can meet with our fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaches to set and keep you accountable to your goals, attend seminars and workshops, get personal assessments and track your progress, and much, much more!
- New training clinics, specialty trainings and events from Run-A-Muck race training to our second annual Red Carpet Event!
- The arrival of the newest and littlest addition to Body Project…right around March 22nd – for those of you who haven’t heard, my husband and I will be embarking on our own “Baby Project” as we welcome in our first child-a baby boy!
As you can see, we’re busy moving and shaking here at Body Project. I have an amazing team working alongside me who are each dedicated to the same mission: to support you to become the best version of yourself!
Thank you for YOUR support as we embark on 2012! Get excited!